Fri, 03 Nov|
St Mary's Cathedral
Candlelight: The Best of Zelda
Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Edinburgh. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Zelda at St Mary's Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Time & Location
03 Nov 2023, 19:15 – 20:15
St Mary's Cathedral, Palmerston Pl, Edinburgh EH12 5AW, UK
📍 Venue: St Mary's Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 21 July at 7:15 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Edinburgh
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Legend of Zelda (1986) - "Title Theme"
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (1993) - "Main Theme"
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (2000) - "Prelude of Majora's Mask" and "Termina Field"
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2002) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017) - Medley
- Piano soloist - Ailsa Aitkenhead