St Mary's Episcopal Cathedral is one of the great buildings of worship in Scotland. Designed by George Gilbert Scott and dedicated in 1879, it is the seat of the Bishop of Edinburgh, and a landmark in the city's famous New Town.
St Mary's is also home to a thriving Christian community, with services every day, led six times a week by the Choir of St Mary’s Cathedral. This goes alongside our commitment to Christian works within Edinburgh and beyond.
St Mary's Cathedral is a registered charity (SC014741).