Thursday 27th March, 2014
* PALM SUNDAY’s procession (Sunday 13 April at 10.30am) starts in the beautifully refurbished Walpole Hall, and indeed we will return there afterwards for a ‘bring and share’ buffet lunch. This will let everyone see the Hall, plus we will also have the opportunity to visit the brand new / purpose built Cathedral stonemasons’ workshop. Please mark this date in your diary.
* Lovers of BBC Radio 4’s daily service on LW might wish to tune in on Monday 7 April at 9.45am where you should be able to recognise some familiar voices!
* You will have received with this month’s Magazine this year’s Holy Week and Easter card. Additional copies are available from the Cathedral office or at the back of the Cathedral if you would like to send a card to a friend.
* Congratulations to the Cathedral Choir for the excellent reviews its latest CD has been given (see the latest on the next page). It is gratifying to see the critical acclaim our Choir is being accorded and that reviewers are acknowledging what we experience week in week out – excellent choral music.
* Congratulations to 2 of our senior members (Mary Haggart and Ivor Guild): both in their own distinctive ways have made significant contributions to the life of the Scottish Episcopal Church, and both celebrate significant birthdays this month!
* 2014 Stewardship Campaign: please do RSVP ASAP. If per chance you have mislaid your 2014 stewardship letter, simply phone (225 6293) or email the Cathedral office (email@example.com) and another one will be sent to you.